Live chat Call back Call back
Order now

Progressive Delivery

Progressive delivery is the perfect solution for when you have long and complex papers of 20+ pages double-spaced or 10+ pages single-spaced.

Progressive delivery provides our customers with these exclusive benefits:

  • A chance to receive parts of their paper and rough drafts* before the full order is completed so that they can check up on the writer's progress.
  • Free, unlimited revisions for a full 30 days after you receive your finished paper! When you place a regular order, the option for free, unlimited revisions expires 2 days after you receive the paper.
  • The ability to select our very best writers and editors
  • A personal manager who acts as the liaison between you and your expert writer, ensuring that your paper stays on track and meets your requirements.

*Your eligibility to receive drafts is based on the following criteria:

  • For deadlines of less than 5 days – You would receive your draft at the midpoint (i.e., if you request a paper in 2 days, your draft will be delivered within 1 day) with a length equal to 25% of the total number of pages (i.e., if you order a 68-page paper, the draft would be 17 pages)
  • For deadlines between 5 and 11 days – You would receive your first draft a quarter into your deadline date with the length being 25% of the total number of pages. You would receive your second draft at the midpoint with a length being 50% of the total number of pages.
  • For deadlines beyond 11 days – You would receive your first draft a quarter into your deadline (at 25% of the total length), your second draft at the midpoint (at 50% of the total length), and third draft 75% into your deadline (at 75% of the total length).

The cost of these additional services is equal to 15% of your order price.

* We also offer customized plans based on your preferences and the requirements of your order. Just contact our customer care team and they can assist you with coming up with a service plan that suits your needs.

Additional Services for Short Orders (those under 20 Pages)

1-Page Summary of Your Paper

We can provide a 1-page summary of your full paper, focusing on the main points. This can be especially useful if your professor/instructor requires a preliminary summary about the topic you have chosen.

Draft of Your Paper

With this service, you would receive a one-page draft (300 words double-spaced or 600 single-spaced) at the midpoint. For instance, if your deadline is in 6 days, you will receive a draft in 3 days.

Extended Revision

Customers who place an order based on our standard service are entitled to 48 hours of revisions starting from the moment they receive their completed paper. But with extended revision service, you receive a full 14 days of free revisions!

Now Accepting Apple Pay!
get 15% off your 1st order with code first15
  Online - please click here to chat